Sometimes life, inevitably, and unexpectedly, taps you on the shoulder and tells you its time to make some changes. It is usually a time when you are challenged to look closely at who you were, and a time to assess what attributes and talents you have to carry you forward.
It is a time when adventure and daring are flowing through you but, the defenses that you developed to protect yourself no longer work and your walls are preventing you from fulfilling your full potential.
Life transitions can be difficult, confusing, and painful, and there are many dark roads that lead to nowhere.
Therapy is a powerful tool to utilize during these times and your Therapist is your support and guide to help you focused on where you are going.
- Children (5 to 10)
- Preteens/Teens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents/Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Behavioral ( CBT )
- Jungian/ Dream Interpretation for Alignment with the Subconscious
- Spiritual Wellness/Wholistic
- Mental Health Issues – Depression, Anxiety, PTSD for all ages between 5 to 85
- Substance Addiction – Full Assessment, Outpatient Treatment, and Referral
- Behavioral Issues – ADHD – ADD
- Couples Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Domestic Violence and Victim Assistance
- Court Related Support for Immigration and Custody Procedures and Applications
- Sexual Addiction and Dysfunction